JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 200,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across six business segments including Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Treasury & Securities Services, Asset & Wealth Management, Retail Financial Services and Card Services.
Title: Manager – Demand Generation & Performance Management EMEA
Reports to: Head of Demand Generation & Performance Management EMEA
The Demand Generation & Performance Management Team is part of the global Digital organization and its objective is to activate digital marketing strategies across paid and owned channels, to manage the collection, analysis and reporting of digital data, and to drive a data-driven optimization strategy in support of key business and digital objectives.
The team is responsible for:
· Supporting and executing digital marketing campaigns and programs
· Communicating data insights and recommendations to global marketing business
· Defining KPIs and measuring campaign performance and build executive level metrics and insights views
· Owning and managing the Google 360 suite of products
· Managing tagging and tracking strategy across all global digital communication channels
· Driving optimization across digital channels through elaborate test and learn programs
· Defining/enforcing digital best practices in support of CRO
· Managing agency relationships
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is seeking an enthusiastic and committed Demand Generation and Performance Management expert to join its Global Digital team. The successful candidate will be involved in driving and delivering the analytics and insights strategy, and play a key role in campaign planning, performance measurement, channel activation and optimization.
The successful candidate will have 5 to 7 years of experience in digital marketing, be an expert in Google Analytics, AdWords and other 360 products, and have a proven track record of delivering data-driven insights that inform marketing strategy and drive performance and conversion.
The role covers all aspects of digital analytics and data driven marketing strategy. The successful candidate will have a track record of managing multi-disciplinary analytics platforms and products in a marketing or agency context, and for developing large-scale analytics solutions, with a collaborative work style that emphasizes strong relationship building with clients and peers across disciplines and geographies. Ideally the candidate possesses both executional skills across paid search and display advertising as well as technical data engineering skills and quantitative analytical techniques. They must be adept at working with big, digital data-sets and have a broad knowledge of the digital ecosystem across practices (PPC, SEO, Display, Email, UI, UX) and technologies. Applicants must have a successful track record of leading and delivering large analytics projects, managing full funnel KPI analysis and effectively communicating meaning and actions at a senior level.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Manage paid search and display advertising, both in house and via our digital agencies
· Work with internal clients to develop, scope and deliver measurement and analytics frameworks
• Act as SME for digital marketing activation, analytics strategy, optimization and best practices
• Hands-on approach to ensuring data analytics projects meet objectives, timelines and budgets
• Day to day management of GA properties and back-end set up
• Create visually compelling analyses of data that will help marketing teams optimize and plan campaigns
• Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies in marketing spend
• Partner with Digital and Business Intelligence organizations to develop strong data integrity practices
• Develop unified and accessible sources of data that can help drive an understanding around sales attribution
• Expert user of Google Analytics (in addition, knowledge of Adobe Analytics advantageous)
• Experience of Tag management platforms (Google Tag Manager)
• Expert user of Microsoft Excel
• Good knowledge of the Google product suite (Adwords, DoubleClick, Optimize, etc.)
• Solid understanding of multi-channel digital marketing, analytics and performance measurement
• Proven experience in driving strategic data initiatives and ability to deliver insights and results
• Must be comfortable working with large volumes of data and able present it in visually compelling ways
• CRO expert – proven experience in managing test and learn pipeline and delivering positive outcomes
• Experience of mining data from CRM and marketing automation tools
• Experience in managing vendor relationships and handling budgets/P&L
• Strong communications skills, able to interact with a large number of stakeholders across the business
• Organized, with ability to multi-task, prioritize and work against tight deadlines.
Desirable experience / knowledge
• B2B marketing experience in financial sector
• Experience with Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or similar data visualization suites
• Understanding of mobile experience and knowledge of mobile measurement platforms
• Adserving platforms e.g. Doubleclick
• Data Management platforms
• Understanding of data regulation and protection
· Experience of social media marketing and measurement
• Technologically savvy, passionate about digital communications
• Curious, pragmatic, business oriented, people person with a willingness to experiment
• Self-starter with strong communication skills and a record of exceptional work
• Very organized, able to juggle multiple projects and deliverables concurrently
• Ability to contribute individually and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams
• Exceptional attention to detail and pride in producing high quality work
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers extensive training and development opportunities, an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.