JP Morgan Chase:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Our Firmwide Risk Function:
Our Firmwide Risk function is focused on cultivating a stronger, unified culture that embraces a sense of personal accountability for developing the highest corporate standards in governance and controls across the firm. Business priorities are built around the need to strengthen and guard the firm from the many risks we face, financial rigor, risk discipline, fostering a transparent culture and doing the right thing in every situation. We are equally focused on nurturing talent, respecting the diverse experiences that our team of Risk professionals bring and embracing an inclusive environment.
J.P.Morgan Asset Management Risk Management is committed to being a world-class leader in risk management, maintaining a system of strong controls, providing guidance and clear direction on key risk principles, proactively managing risks and achieving a consistent balance between our business goals and deployment of capital. AM Risk Management employs people around the world and ensures strong risk management discipline throughout the lines of business within AM. The JPMAM Counterparty Risk Group, with assistance from regional risk personnel, supervises credit risk arising from counterparty activities conducted on behalf of clients on a global basis.
Job Responsibilities Include
· This person will be responsible for conducting in-depth credit analysis of large and medium-sized banks and broker-dealers, approving new counterparties, setting risk ratings, setting and monitoring risk thresholds, and approving transactions outside existing thresholds
· Perform on-going monitoring and periodic reviews of the creditworthiness of approved counterparties
· Contribute to the continued development and oversight of appropriate counterparty
· Represent counterparty credit risk in new product process
· Examine fundamental economic data and developments to provide market commentary and analysis
· Manage day-to-day matters arising from the administration and monitoring of approved credit thresholds and guidelines
· Work with Associates/Analysts, participate in governance of the team
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.