JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Compliance Department of JPMorgan Chase & Co is seeking a compliance professional to join the North America Corporate & Investment Bank Compliance Testing team, providing coverage across the U.S. CIB. This coverage includes the CIB’s Markets Businesses (Equities, Securitized Products, Rates/FX/Public Finance, Research, Commodities) Investor Services Businesses (Prime Brokerage & Finance, Futures & Options, Collateral Management, Custody & Fund Services) and Banking Businesses (Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury Services). The CIB NA team also covers certain corporate functions including Global Treasury and The Chief Investment Office.
The Compliance Testing team is responsible for supporting these businesses by implementing a risk-based program designed to test and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls, policies, procedures, and processes with respect to the CIB's ability to meet regulatory requirements and/or internal standards.
· 3 or more years of relevant compliance testing, regulatory examination, or internal audit experience.
· Experience within a top tier U.S. financial service firm with a focus on Investment Banking, Sales, and Trading.
· Experienced business writer with proven ability to edit other testers’ written test related documents and ensure clear and concise descriptions of reviews and conclusions.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
· Ability to interact with all levels of personnel (e.g. Associate to MD).
· Knowledge of Dodd Frank and Volcker regulations a plus.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.