• 5 years+ application development experience
• Java (solid core Java skills)
• EAI/SOA/ESB Experience
• JMS development over any message oriented middleware such as MQ
• JDBC/SQL (preferably Oracle)
• Restful API
• XML Schema (namespaces, substitution groups)
• XSLT/XQuery experience for manipulating XML
• Development experience on Linux platform
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Self-motivated and responsible
• Web Development experience using HTML 5, CSS 3, Spring MVC, Angular JS, JQuery
• Spring, or other dependency injection framework
• Mule ESB experience
• Knowledge of FpML, SWIFT, FIX, or other financial XML standard
• JUnit for automated test
• Maven and/or Ant for structured build
• UNIX shell scripting
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.