J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning.
· 5+ years experience with full development lifecycle from concept through implementation
· 5+ years experience with JAVA / C / C++ based application design and development
· 5+ years experience with J2EE Application Server (preferably Tomcat)
· 5+ years experience with card processing / authorizations applications
· 5+ years experience developing with relational DBs (Casandra, SQL/MX, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
· Experience developing applications which leverage frameworks – those that support switching, transaction control, interfaces / web services, etc. (Spring, AXIS, Open vSwitch, jPOS)
· Experience designing and implementing large-scale online transaction processing (OLTP) applications
· Experience with payment interfaces (ISO 8583, SMS, Dual-Message, Web APIs)
· Experience / expertise with security and controls (standards, tools, and processes)
· Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
· Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale applications in a mission-critical production environment
· Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology
· Scrum certified
- Experience with payment networks, authorizations, credit / debit a plus
· Experience with JMS and Messaging Products (ESB knowledge will help)
· Experience working with Web Services (preferably using cxf or spring webservices, JSON)
· Exposure to Open Source technologies (Spring, spring webflow, maven, junit, IBatis/hibernate, Jenkins CI)
· Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns (like spring integration, Camel, Mule)
· Experience with various software development methodologies in a large scale organization.
· Exceptional written and verbal skills
· Experience designing and deploying large, robust, operationally sound production systems
· Experience with evolving payment ecosystems
· Preferred prior experience with tokenization, digital wallet, and EMV standards
· Experience with database replication tools (like Golden Gate)
· Experience with batch scheduling tools (like Control-M)
· Experience with various source control tools ( SVN, RMS)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.