Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
EUS Business Collaboration NA Operations Engineer
We are actively seeking a Tier-3 Mobile Operations engineer to join the End User Services Business Collaboration group. The group supports over 270,000 internal customers in over 53 countries. We provide support and operations for Messaging and Collaboration services, including Email, Mobile, and Instant Messaging in addition to SMTP gateways solutions.
• Tier3 Operational support for Mobile Operations including Blackberry /Good Dynamics, AirWatch etc.
• Responsible for end to end operations functions for the service provided – including Tier3 escalation support, vendor escalation, resiliency testing, capacity management and all other streams.
• Identify, evaluate, develop and implement the automation agenda within the EUS Business Collaboration operations driving efficiencies and infrastructure automations.
• Challenge & contribute in the business collaborations ensuring focus on operational excellence and service improvements.
• Work closely with Engineering/Development teams to design, rollout and manage end to end automation, self service capabilities as well as next gen collaboration platforms
• Participate in the on-call support rotation and as needed.
• Deploy, manage and support AirWatch solutions for Corporate owned iOS/Android devices.
• Experience in managing Good/Blackberry Mobile services
• Expert level experience in supporting, designing, implementing complex Email (MS Exchange/O365), related collaboration technologies.
• Experience in managing Good/BB Mobile services
• Hands-on experience in supporting Office365 platform in Hybrid setup – mainly Exchange/Blackberry/Skype
• Knowledge in scripting/programming and automating Windows services through PowerShell/C#/.Net.
• Solid understanding in development, automated testing, release management and methodologies as well as proven operations experience leveraging ITIL standards.
• Good to have hands-on support experience Skype for Business Good knowledge in high availability solutions as well as other Windows supporting infrastructure – Windows Clustering/Active Directory/System Center/SQL
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.