The role is responsible for day to day management of financial information delivery and financial control. Key responsibilities include management and production of financial information and oversight of controls functions managed by Bangalore and ASIA teams. This role reports to the LEC. This role in the first year would include primary focus on ledger migration from legacy to SAP general ledger.
· Management of financial control environment.
· Manage relationship with LEC Support team in Bangalore
· Timely and accurate information delivery to clients.
· Assistance to LECs.
LEC Bangalore Team, LEC, ASIA LECs, Business CFOs, Middle Offices, NY Corporate reporting, NY regulatory reporting, Local Regulatory reporting, Project working groups.
· Qualified Accountant, Post Graduate
· 1 year Financial Service industry experience
Technical Skills & Knowledge
· Financial and Management Accounting skill set
· Good analytical skills.
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Ability to carry out complex tasks under considerable time pressure
· Understanding of LEC delegated functions in Bangalore.
· Strong team player
· Production of monthly reports and delivery of reports to senior management
. Previous use of Business Objects and Oracle, SAP desirable.
· Excel literacy essential.
· Manages & prioritises multiple tasks across different time horizons within deadlines.
· Demonstrates active support for LEC decisions
· Focuses on doing what is right rather than what is expedient
Conducts appropriate levels of analysis to generate sufficient options
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.