The Global Rates & FX Post Trade Middle Office team’s main purpose is to centralize and standardize our compression effort, and ensure we continue to manage the balance sheet as efficiently as possible. The team is structured on a region support model, aligned to the Global Rates & FX Middle Office Functions. Our team is key in setting & enforcing the Business’ Compression Agenda, in addition the team is tasked with executing all scheduled compression cycles, onboarding new vendors/ processes and promoting new compression initiatives.
· The role entails significant interaction with a variety of business partners & trading desks.
· The ability to communicate complex matters in a clear and concise manner is essential whether dealing with the FO or other support groups.
· Working to CIB wide Balance Sheet targets.
· Ensuring JPMorgan is at the forefront in the Balance Sheet Reductions initiative within the industry.
· Work closely with the trading desks centralizing trade populations and executing compressions cycles across the risk management systems within the Global Rates & FX Business.
· Accurately capture & reconcile all transactions in the risk management systems and ensuring downstream teams/reconciliations are taken into consideration, when performing compression.
· Act as the first point of contact for the trading desk; work closely with the other business partners enforcing and improving the compression program.
· Accurately produce, reconcile & explain the desks trading P&L, Risk and Positions relating to any compression cycle.
· Perform key controls to ensure accuracy and regulatory compliance of the business and trading compression activities
· Participate and contribute to the various compression strategic initiatives; keep improving & evolving our processes and controls
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.