· Develop scalable and manageable java components/applications.
· Active involvement in project engagements, client-facing communications and meetings ensuring client satisfaction.
· Analyze the business requirements
· Understand the project architecture and integration with other Java implementations.
· Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
· Prepare and produce releases of software components
· 5+ Years’ hands-on experience in developing Java, Spring applications
· Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
· Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
· Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
· Experience in the Spring Framework
· Experience with test-driven development
· insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
· Business acumen especially in the finance domain
· Knowledge of Jira or other project management tools
· Excellent Communications Skills
The successful candidate should also possess the following attributes:
· Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently, while maintaining a high degree of communication and escalation
· Team player, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work with tight deadlines
· Organization skills, be able to prioritize task based on priority level
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.