JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a
commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
This Project Manager position focuses on Business Process Improvements or process excellence. His responsibility is to assist the Sr. Business Process Improvement Manager in defining, measuring analyzing, improving and controlling key business process improvement initiatives across Home Lending.
1. This role will be responsible for overseeing the work of the project team staff to ensure that initiatives/ projects are meeting project timelines and deliverables.
2. The Business Process Improvement Manager will have experience in delivering projects and a proven track record of implementing change that delivers a tangible business benefit using the appropriate quality management tools and methodology.
3. Manages one or more small projects or program related initiatives, with minimal supervision.
4. Does not directly manage, but leads project teams through project lifecycle from ideation to project execution, including the approval and demand management process, and ensures quality and timeliness of project completion .
5. Directs activities, monitors details, and sets priorities.
6. Escalates project issues and risks appropriately.
7. Reviews root cause analysis.
8. Identifies and documents best practices.
9. Facilitates business analysis and process mapping.
10. Tracks budget for projects managed.
Key Accountabilities/Major Responsibilities:
1. Identifying and overseeing business process improvement opportunities within Home Lending Operations encouraging information exchange and shared problem resolution.
2. Communicating to key stakeholders the details of initiatives to ensure full and common understanding of the goals and objectives.
3. Overseeing and managing a business process improvement team who are responsible for identifying and documenting and implementing process improvement opportunities.
4. Develop, coach and train the business process improvement team, as needed
Seek guidance on change management initiatives to support implementation of initiatives
5. Prepare communication plans by consulting with the wider project community on change management to drive knowledge and awareness of changes
6. Driving continuous improvement program as an integral part of the daily business which include mentoring & coaching.
7. Can Identify & recommend solutions for business partners training & performance improvement needs by conducting performance needs analysis.
8. Ensure the use of problem-solving & root-caused analysis, monitor & audit the deployed processes for effectiveness and compliance.
9. Analyzes program results; provides business partners with qualitative & quantitative feedback for further improvement.
· Bachelor's Degree
5 years relevant work experience
· Preferably Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
· Very strong experience in project related roles, preferably within the financial services industry
· Working knowledge of statistical and application tools, MS Office Project and other key MS Office tools. Programming Background is an advantage
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· Solid understanding of change management within a process improvement environment
· Highly motivated with a positive, can-do attitude, adaptable, versatile and able to manage ambiguity
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build networks across all levels
· Well developed problem solving capability
· Drive issues through to resolution
· Proactive in identifying and implementing change improvements
· Champion of change
· Ability to maneuver within a matrix organization to achieve project objective
· Effective team player with proven leadership skills
· Ability to cope with multiple priorities in an ever changing environment
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.