Delivering exceptional Customer Service is vital at Chase. It drives our NPS and our ability to build lifelong relationships with customers. It also directly impacts our brand and reputation. And, without exceptional self-service In particular, our customers and employees are frustrated and our costs are too high.
Our goal is to leapfrog competition, not only by improving gaps in self-service, but creating new ways to get service from Chase. The Journey approach is a new one at Chase; where we are designing the end-to-end service experience as a customer travels across Chase. These strategies will drive our approach:
· We are using data across the customer’s journey to inform what we improve or create
· We are deploying solutions that are:
· Prioritized based on cost to Chase and customer pain point, + gap to parity
· Delivered in a One Chase approach, meaning a consistent customer servicing experience across all Chase channels, products, and LoBs
· Delivered using new technology that will define Chase as an innovative company
· Inclusive of all factors that impact a customer’s journey, such as policies, processes, and technology
Our team will own both design and delivery of the Journey, meaning they will design it in partnership with product, channel, and others across Chase, and then ensure delivery across the same centers of excellence.
Our expectation is that Customer Service throughout their journey is a brand differentiator at Chase.
The Associate Journey Designer is responsible for:
- Research, analysis and documentation of “what’s viable” and “what it will take at Chase” to inform strategic direction
Driving the design to ultimate target end state, including mock-ups
- In-depth knowledge of the customer’s journey today, including ability to map it and articulate break points, and ownership of outputs through design
- Manages support team of leads and analysts to achieve the journey objectives through journey deployment
Qualifications, Skills and Behaviors of the Successful Candidate:
· Bachelor's Degree
· Minimum of 3 -5 years’ work experience, ideally in process re-engineering, strategy, or customer-centric function
· Creative skills and strong ability to convert those ideas into a plan
· Knowledge of customer behaviors, sensitivities, and segments
· Strong communication skills – both written & verbal – with ability to quickly problem solve
· High level of independence, energy, tenacity and integrity, accepts accountability and responsibility
· Willingness to contribute on projects outside his/her scope
· Consultative approach with the ability to interact, influence, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
· Ability to present ideas and results to multiple stakeholders; superior verbal and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and identify big ideas
· Strong project manager, comfortable in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment, with flexibility and willingness to adapt and change course as needed
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.