J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Department Description: J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Location Description: Over 4,000 employees work at the Bournemouth Corporate Center. We take immense pride in our work and in helping our community. We’re proud to leverage the local workforce and engage closely with schools and charities. Our campus is set in 13 acres of grounds and includes on-site Tennis Courts and easy access to local sports facilities. We have good transport links including our commuter bus service. The site is currently benefitting from massive investment, redeveloping the office space into a High Performance Workspace and adding exciting new offerings to our communal spaces. We have 2 restaurants on site offering a wide range of healthy options. The staff are able to join a wide range of groups from yoga to language classes, to groups supporting the diverse range of cultures represented here.
Job Description: This role sits within a new multi-year initiative to deliver a CIB-wide scalable and sustainable Outsourcing Framework. Outsourcing refers to inter-affiliate services, or where one JPM entity / location provides services to another JPM entity / location. Failure to provide effective governance, oversight and control to the firm's Inter-Affiliate Services can expose JPMC to strategic, reputational, regulatory and operational risks.
We are establishing a centralised CIB Inter-Affiliate Outsourcing team that will bring together expertise from CIB Operations and Oversight & Control. Due to regulatory focus, this is a growing area and the objective of this team is to create a centralised function to improve data input quality, to have a regular and on-going systemic validation of the outsourcing inventory, and to implement tools that deliver a robust and effective execution framework.
· Understand and implement the policies and standards required for effective adherence to the Inter-Affiliate Outsourcing framework.
· Guide and support teams undertaking outsourcing initiatives
· Review framework execution steps and completeness of documentation
· Undertake quality assurance and testing of in-flight and completed executions
· Ensure that the Outsourcing program is well understood and embedded in BAU practices
· Liaise with cross-functional approvers in Legal, Tax and Compliance
· Agree and maintain SLAs with process owners
· Manage KPI/KRI reporting (e.g., end-to-end and stage completion, timeliness, quality) to enable effective process measurement
· Identify outsourcing inventory discrepancies, partner with stakeholders to track and close issues
· Work with Location Strategy leads to report outsourcing impacts by business and/or jurisdiction
· Implement emerging jurisdictional, regulatory, and/or policy changes
· Provide expertise to any CIB strategic initiatives with potential outsourcing requirements
· Must be a confident and assertive communicator with the ability to challenge appropriately
· Strong partnership/collaboration skills and able to build and maintain effective relationships across businesses, regions and hierarchies
· Highly developed organisation skills and attention to detail
· Background in CIB operations, controls or compliance is desirable
· Demonstrable examples of working in a control focused environment
· Exposure to project management disciplines/methodologies – Prince 2, APM or PMP is desirable
· Ability to work under pressure to deliver to timescales and deadlines
· High drive for success and self-motivated to achieve as an individual and as part of a team
· Strong judgment and able to proactively monitor, identify and address issues early
· Analysis skill to identify root causes and ability develop long-term solutions
· IAS subject matter expertise an advantage
Happy to talk flexible working. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.