• Assist with enhancing equity trading systems thru performance monitoring and strategy improvement opportunities.
• Work closely with other teams such as sales trading, quants, technology, middle office and legal to ensure continuity of deliverables
• Prepare presentation materials and initiate reports for clients and internal desks
• Attend technology and strategy meetings to improve analytic, trading and performance knowledge of plant and process
• Act as an information resource, liaison and general problem-solver for the broader execution desk and CIB business
• 3+ years of experience in the Electronic Trading
• Must be comfortable working with data with programming abilities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Critical attention to detail with a project oriented focus
• Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced, regulated environment and be able to absorb information quickly and accurately
• A desire to succeed individually while participating cohesively across a global team
• Ability to proactively solve issues and own deliverable timelines
• Required Certifications: 7, 63, 57
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.