J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Derivative Operations provides operational support across the CIB covering eight key product areas including FX, OTC Derivatives, Collateral Principal, 3rd Party Derivatives, Cleared Derivatives, Agency Collateral, Billing and CASS with ~1,900 employees. Services provided to our Businesses include:
Transaction Processing, Confirmation, Settlement and Clearing, Collateral Management, Client Service, Invoicing and CASS Support
Typical daily activity includes settling in excess of $217B via FX trading, leading a Markets OTC portfolio of 2.5M trades, servicing >200 3rd party clients, performing 10,000 margin calls, processing 470k cleared and intermediated trades and producing >9,000 invoices
Third Party Derivatives support four main OTC derivatives services:
NAV Support – instruction capture and processing client provided valuations / cash flows; reconcile to the fund manager
Independent Valuations – instruction capture, generate in-house/ source TPV valuations and cash flows; reconcile to the fund manager/ counterparties; standard reporting
Middle Office – same service as Independent Valuations plus confirmation/ settlement management
Asset Verification – As a utility to T&F, produce Independent Asset Verification of OTC/FFX & CFD trades
This role could suit someone looking for a flexible working opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Buenos Aires has been recently appointed as one of the new strategic locations to provide critical Operations support to the Corporate Investment Bank, major business line within the company.
With a firm growing scope of roles and job opportunities, we are interested in hiring the best professionals looking for new challenges, willingness to learn and ambition to build a premium career.
The primary responsibility of the position is to provide comprehensive support the day to day Operations for derivatives & other banking products, within the Corporate Investment Bank. This role could suit someone looking for a flexible working opportunity.
• Full operational support to derivatives & other financial instruments which are traded globally.
• Exposure to high daily volumes and large amounts.
• Ensure timelines and service delivery standards are continually achieved.
• Risk mitigation and escalation of issues in a timely manner.
• Comply with policies, procedures and controls at all times for the safety of company and clients.
• Partnerships with multiple groups within the company such as technology, finance and other operation teams.
• Identify opportunities for process improvements and value-added initiatives.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment with demanding timelines and deadlines.
• Solid sense of accountability and ownership of issues until resolution.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail.
• Team player, with experience working in matrix organizations.
• Internal and external client service orientation.
• Solid communication skills (written and verbal).
• Capacity to work effectively with diverse styles and across cultures.
• Bachelor’s degree (or in the last year of study) from leading academic institution. Postgraduate level qualification is a plus.
• Bilingual in English (oral and written).
• Banking Industry Experience and risk management is a plus.