The Risk & Capital Chief Data Office (CDO) is responsible for integrating the Firmwide Data Management (FDM) framework across all the risk stripes. This includes execution of large scale data management programs around report governance, data definitions, data issue/quality management, process improvement, and overall data governance and oversight across the Risk and Capital Data Domains. Objective of these programs will be to help ensure data is “Fit for Purpose” and drives sound Risk analytics, reports and decisions.
This experienced Vice President will be leading critical initiatives that support the Risk DQ agenda for CCAR Schedules. The role will be the lead on solving select high priority cross-risk Data Quality issues. This will require working with Risk stakeholders and across LOB and functional teams to manage and execute against the data quality BoW leveraging controls, metrics, and DQ operating models. These critical issues will require looking at the end-to-end process, standards and data movement through the risk infrastructure.
· Lead end to end data quality and process improvement programs
· Ensure solution is all inclusive taking into account sourcing, consuming, reporting and any data clean up required to remediate the issue to the satisfaction of the impact raising party
· Identifying and managing engagement with key stakeholders, this includes SMEs, Technology, Business Control Officers, External Reporting Impact Coordinators
· Escalate any issues/risks to appropriate forums and leverage the Domain DQ Lead and LOB CDOs to break down barriers as required
· Manage the DQ issue in DQM (firmwide tool) as per the Standards and Process
· Provide accurate updates in Forums where updates or questions are requested by Functional DQ Leads, CDO or Firmwide teams
· Minimum 7 years of previous experience working on large scale firmwide or risk change management programs
· 5+ years of strong organizational, project management, and leadership skills
· CCAR/Reg Financial Reports knowledge preferred
· Experience with requirements gathering and analysis activities (preferably experience with Risk, and Finance data requirements)
· Excellent knowledge of project management techniques and tools
· Strong ability to facilitate and lead forums
· Strong ability to work in a “grey” or uncertain operation environment, while staying organized and driving initiatives forward
· Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint and Excel)
· Strong analytical / critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Ability to progress multiple initiatives. Strong time management skills.
· Ability to work both independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.