Job: Network Risk and Control Engineer, Associate
Primary Location: London
Organization: GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Salary Grade / Level 601
Network Risk and Controls Engineer, Global Technology Infrastructure, Associate
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business (LOB) to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution, and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
We are actively seeking a Risk and Control engineer to be responsible for the Zero-day Threat Management and Vulnerability Management on network infrastructure. The candidate with be based in London and the responsibility covers network infrastructure of the firm globally.
Job Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identify , mitigate and remediate Zero Day, and non-zero day Threats and Vulnerabilities in the network infrastructure.
- Conduct continuous control assessments to Insure that appropriate risk management strategies and controls are integrated into all Global Networks policies, processes, and procedures.
- Lead and manage the Network infrastructure risk and control initiatives and control activities and insures internal and external regulatory compliance.
- Provide an interface to Central Risk and Control and Cyber Security organizations to co-ordinate the execution of the Global IT risk and control agenda across the regions.
- Interact with personnel at various levels to develop recommendations, remediate control deficiencies, and drive implementation of remediation strategies.
- University degree graduates.
- One or more of the following technology security certifications or equivalent: CEH, CHFI, CISA, CISSP.
- One or more of the following network technology certifications or equivalent: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE.
- Ability to gain understanding of regulatory and firm-wide control issues
- Strong execution skills for overseeing enterprise-wide risk initiatives
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong decision making capability
- Excellent communicator
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Mandarin is not mandatory but would be an asset
- Willing to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Relevant working experience in an IT Risk and Control role.
- Relevant working experience in a Network technology role.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing date will be 11th October 2017.