About Chase Card Services:
Chase Card Services is a key contributor to the JPMorgan Chase product platform, playing an integral role in the firm's powerful banking franchise. Today's card industry is complex, and Chase Card Services has almost 91 million open credit-card accounts and more than $136 billion in managed loans. Chase continues to innovate, launching new products and services, such as Blueprint, Chase Sapphire and Ink from Chase, and earning a market leadership position in building loyalty and reward programs. Chase also offers credit card programs with many of the world's best brands. Through its merchant acquiring business, Chase Merchant Solutions is one of the leading processors of credit card payments.
This dynamic position within the Portfolio Marketing Analytics team will focus on translating customer data into insights that drive key business and marketing strategies. The individual will have the unique and challenging opportunity to influence critical initiatives that will shape the future of the business for all Chase branded consumer products (including Freedom, Sapphire and Slate brands).
· Synthesize large volumes of data into actionable insights to influence business and marketing strategies
· Segment customers based on internal and external attributes to clearly identify opportunities for growth, drive targeting strategies and measure overall portfolio performance
· Collaborate with partners on marketing team to develop and implement initiatives to drive profitable growth
· Forecast P&L impacts of various marketing initiatives
· Measure campaign performance and effectively communicate results and recommendations to senior leadership
· Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as business, finance, economics, engineering, or mathematics. MBA preferred.
· 3-5 years analytics experience within marketing, finance or risk analysis. Finance services industry experience preferred.
· Proficiency in a programming language. SAS and SQL preferred.
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
· Understanding of the key drivers within the credit card P&L
· Proficiency in critical thinking and problem solving
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.