J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine
The selected candidate will provide first level support and second level triage for multiple ECCS, LOB business applications, and distributed platforms. This also includes, incident management (problem determination and recovery), user access management, security access and controls, work request management, event console management, job scheduling and execution, file and database table management, transfer/load/extract data management, workload management, media management, and application wellness checks, system performance management, capacity management, application and business data recovery, business continuity (BCP), and disaster recovery (DR).
· Understand and follow all 24x7 Production Support procedures, processes and policies
· Acknowledge, troubleshoot, and document pertinent information for incidents assigned to any Production Support Peregrine Service Center queue in the order of priority
· Complete end-user access requests and other work requests according to service level guidelines
· Perform implementation steps as prescribed in documented plans for system changes, upgrades, installations and outages and follow all change management guidelines
· Keep all system access passwords updated according to password change policies
· Communicate to management any variations to documented procedures, processes or policies
· Develop proactive processes designed to alert/eliminate issues before they escalate in priority or business impact
· Identify areas where efficiencies can be gained using proactive approach through collection and analysis of metrics
· Document issues thoroughly throughout the resolution process and provide detailed information to management and team members
· Develop and document process flow detailing functions and accountabilities
· Record all time in prescribed time keeping systems by deadlines provided
· Participate in team/group meetings
· Ability to work a flexible schedule; night shift, swing shift, weekend shifts and holidays may be required
▪ Lead the Mega Events / Planned outages for the Hyderabad team
▪ Workload coordinator: Issue prioritization / Resource allocation; Assist with resource planning and coverage for the shift.
▪ Coordinating and ensuring work allocation for Patching/Maintenance
▪ Process improvements: Identify areas of improvements – work with resources/teams to automate/improve as needed. Lead the design and implementation of automation initiatives.
▪ Tickets / Q management: Ensure ticket Q is actively managed, point of contact for high priority tickets and ensure process adherence.
▪ Service Requests: Ensure there are no backlogs on Service Requests
▪ Training: Training / Mentoring of new / junior resources within the team.
▪ Project handoff from app/dev: Point of contact for onboarding / receiving service transition from Application development to Production support.
▪ Monitoring: Ensure the alerts are being monitored and acted upon. Monitor dashboards and act upon items requiring attention.
▪ Special Projects: Work on specific projects / tasks as assigned by the Manager.
▪ Email: Ensure adhoc business inquires are promptly acknowledged /worked.
· Bachelor of Science degree in a technical field preferred
· Minimum of an Associates degree or other technical school diploma
· A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a production/support or application development environment with functional experience in change management and incident management.
· Financial industry experience, credit card or payment systems experience is preferred.
· Technical experience supporting mainframe and distributed platforms.
Qualified candidate should possess several of the following qualifications
· Experience supporting call center applications such as: Genesys Call routing, IVR/VRU, carrier applications, and softphone applications.
· Good to have experience on applications: NICE Call Recording, Aspect Dialers, OnQ/Call Tech and Workforce Management.
· Experience administering Windows and UNIX based operating system.
· Application development experience
· Intermediate knowledge of relational databases
· Basic knowledge of networking technology
· Ability and willingness to work 12 hour day shifts, 3 or 4 days/week (including weekends)
· Clear and concise communication skills
· Excellent English diction and writing skills
· Ability to deal with all levels of the organization
· Follows basic customer service standards with dealing with customers and co-workers
· Applies the methodology of total contact ownership in every interaction
· Effectively applies problem-solving strategies for quick development of solutions
· Ability to follow directions
· Uses documentation and system resources available
· Copes effectively and is productive under work stress
· Works collaboratively in a team environment
· Shows sensitivity to a multicultural environment
· Builds effective working relationships with co-workers, internal/external customers and other resources inside and outside of the organization
· Takes lead in learning tools and processes and promotes effective use of technology to solve business problems
· Customer Service-oriented
· Team Player
· Technical Aptitude
· Good listener