Job Title: Project Manager
Business division: GF&BM
Hiring Manager: Nina Valanju/Mithun Rama
Finance participate in and manage a broad portfolio of projects, ranging from multi-year programs such as Brexit, to replacing strategic product systems, rolling out new products, building out new branches, to ongoing finance process improvements. The key objectives of the team are:
• Understand and articulate the Finance business requirements and, through the development of functional specifications (working closely with Finance SMEs in CIB Controllers, LECs, CFO & PRA group), articulate said requirements to our technology partners.
• Build and maintain close working relationship with the core project team, regional finance & GFT teams, and our business operations & technology partners along with our clients within the business.
• Ongoing leadership in all phases of the project through testing and implementation, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery of end solution to our user base
Role - PM / Execution Lead for Brexit Program - Finance
Manage multiple workstreams - branch set ups and product build out, across multiple locations
Ensure that Accounting schema, Business Requirement and Reference data analysis are complete for the full product set
Be responsible for full end-to-end build and testing from the relevant systems to/from the GL:
o Product systems include Markets, TS & IS Subledgers etc
o Other systems include Concur for Accounts Payable, Payroll, etc
o Reconciliation applications such as TLM, Frontier & iRecs
Stakeholder Management: location LEC’s, FC and LOB PC
Ensure maintenance of Project Documentation and adherence to Project standards
Technical Skills & Knowledge
• Excellent knowledge / project management skills e.g. Project Life cycle, project governance, project control, best practices
• Knowledge of finance processes & relevant technology platforms.
• Knowledge of business processes and finance operating model.
• Knowledge of CIB products’ financial accounting would be beneficial
• Networking ability across the organization.
• Influencing, negotiation & conflict management skills, with confidence to communicate across all levels of management
• Team player & ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
• Initiative, proactive approach, ownership, accountability
• Judgment; reasoned, balanced decision taker
• Presentation skills
• Accounting or PM qualification would be advantageous
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than two hundred years. We have been a leader in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We collaborate across the globe to deliver the solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 100 countries and hold global leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm every day. This is why we can offer you an outstanding career.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package