J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a global leader in Investment and Wealth Management services with assets under management of $1.7 trillion. Investment Management offers variety of products to institutional and retail clients across Fixed Income, Equity, Real Assets and Asset Allocation through various sales channels, i.e., Institutional and Funds Management.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Business Analyst for the Global Funds CRM team. The successful candidate must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and will be responsible for analyzing data and working to improve data quality on the CRM system, Salesforce for the Global Funds business. This position is a non-technical position
Global Funds CRM team is part of GIM’s Client Service and Business Platforms. The team in India is responsible for supporting a diverse range of business process and reporting needs across our Global Funds organization. The team provides functional and user support to the CRM platform. The role requires coordinating and working primarily with the Distribution teams, and their partners (Client Service, Marketing, Product, Finance, Technology, etc).
· Provide ongoing business support to the users for the CRM platform
· Strong knowledge of database and data management experience. (Includes UATs, bulk upload, monitoring data feeds from various sources and ensuring smooth transition over into the system)
· Utilize multiple resources to make informed updates to the CRM system, territory assignments, maintain contact lists
· Conduct assurance/quality checks on the data, audit of updates, manage CRM platform user access and build stringent control framework for the platform
· Ability to develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
· Ability to interpret system / business requirements and prepare specification and design document
· An understanding of the sales process to better align changes to the CRM platform
· MBA with atleast 2 years of relevant industry experience and knowledge of sales process
· Experience working with an industry recognized CRM platform (Salesforce knowledge is a plus)
· Experience using enterprise scheduling/reporting tools (Business Objects is a plus)
· Strong Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skills
· Understanding of Investment Management Business, Mutual Funds, Managed Accounts, and/or Separate Accounts preferable
· Ability to delve into details with a view to proactively solve issues, develop new ideas and add value to existing functions
· Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities/workflows
· Proven ability to quickly learn the business, the application and adapt to ever changing priorities
· Strong commitment to accuracy
· Self-motivated, team player with strong work ethic
· Ability to build relationships across international teams
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.