Position: Head of Commercial Banking Risk Transformation, Managing Director
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
At JPMorgan Chase, Commercial Banking (“CB”) is a top provider of banking services to wholesale clients from small businesses to large, complex businesses with domestic and international needs. CB is comprised of Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries, Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries, Real Estate Banking, Commercial Term Lending and Community Development Banking.
The Head of CB Risk Transformation is a senior position within the JPMorgan Chase Commercial Banking leadership team, with close alignment to both the CB Risk Organization and the CB Chief Administrative office, leading a dedicated team through an aggressive “clean sheet” transformation of our end-to-end underwriting and portfolio management functions for all CB businesses. The scope of this role includes an innovative cross-business and cross-functional effort, focused on ensuring a best-in-class experience.
The role requires a results-focused, visionary, influential and process-disciplined leader to deliver against an extensive future-state roadmap. This person will maintain a strategic and innovative mindset to deliver against the future-state vision while collaborating across a diverse set of stakeholders, managing relationships with and presenting regularly to CB senior executives.
· Manage the end-to-end CB Risk Transformation vision and roadmap, ensuring timely, quality, cost-effective delivery of results
· Think strategically and tactically, to design and implement deliverables, with the flexibility to adjust to new innovations, regulations and priorities
· Implement resource, governance and organization structure to deliver the transformational initiatives
· Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders across the CB, including: Risk Operations, Technology, Sales, Wholesale Credit Risk, and Finance
· Develop high level understanding / documentation of current state and future state internal processes across the channels impacted by recommendations
· Communicate at an executive level to provide regular updates to senior leadership of the Commercial Bank and the firm, including presentations, executive summaries and summary metrics
· Previous expertise and a true passion for process innovation, design, and technology with proven success delivering complex, large scale initiatives
· Must have 10+ years of experience designing and successfully leading large scale operational change management programs; experience within large Financial Services firms preferred
· Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or related Masters Degree is a plus
· Demonstrated experience managing and collaborating with multiple teams, coordinating across different cross-functional initiatives, and reaching consensus with diverse stakeholders
· Excellent judgement and independent decision-making ability
· Relevant experience in the following areas is preferred: technological innovation, project management, strategic management, operational risk and control, technology integration
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.