JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The Chief Administrative Office Operations team supports compliance, and manages and maintains reference data to ensure that our customers, employees, and lines of business are in adherence with firm standards and required regulations.
Our mission is to improve the quality of reference data used across the organization and provide compliance operational support across the firm’s global businesses and functions. We are driving a culture of quality and continuous improvement toward the best outcome for client experience, our colleagues and JPMorgan Chase. We do the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity, and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at J.P. Morgan Chase.
The Chief Administrative Office is leading the cross-functional General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance program for the Firm, to ensure compliance when the GDPR takes effect on May 25, 2018. The new GDPR framework for data protection is a critical obligation for compliance within JPMorgan, requiring an assessment of business and technical impacts including accountabilities, requirements and updates to Compliance processes and tools. This program impacts all Lines of Business and most Corporate Functions within the Firm, and therefore, requires significant coordination and influencing skills.
The Firmwide GDPR Program Management Office within CAO Operations is responsible for program management of significant elements of work towards full compliance with the GDPR. To be successful in this role, the candidate must be prepared to work in a challenging yet rewarding environment delivering first class program and project management solutions. You must enjoy creating and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders. You will be responsible for shaping the plan and approaches to ultimately deliver compliance with the GDPR. The ideal candidate will be someone who has excellent communication and engagement skills, and can operate at a variety of levels. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Compliance related Program that touches almost every area of JPMorgan.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
• Define and manage key workstreams within the overall Program
• Partner with Firmwide business and/or technical leads to create pragmatic plans and milestones
• Proactively drive progress for the assigned workstreams, manage dependencies, resolve and escalate issues, report progress and manage project risks
• Ad hoc project work, as directed
• Produce scorecards and metrics, and prepare presentations and reporting for senior management and internal stakeholders
• Build relationships with senior stakeholders, as required
• 3-5 years of financial services experience with demonstrated progression of responsibilities
• Proven project management skills
• Strong communication skills and the ability to develop collaborative relationships with business and technology partners are essential
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Ability to facilitate workshops and other collaborative events
• Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills and attention to detail
• Strong written and presentation communication skills
• Knowledge of risk management, security, data protection and/or data privacy would be an advantage
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.