Risk Management, under the direction of the firm’s CRO, provides a firmwide independent function for the management of risk. This function provides oversight of the risks inherent in the firm’s business. One of the firm’s top priorities continues to be strengthening its risk and control environment. The Finance & Risk CFO organization complements this mission by providing a stringent governance and control framework, as well as strategic business support across Finance, Risk and Technology. The Risk Governance & Planning group reports to the firm's Chief Financial Officer of Finance and Risk and Firmwide Risk Executive for Operational Risk, and is responsible for enhancing and managing the Risk Governance framework at the Firm. This includes driving the timely delivery of all Risk governance related materials, agendas and content, and support any new requirement driven by the Regulators, Board of Directors and Executive Management.
· 3-5 years’ experience preferably in the financial industry with a focus on risk management / regulatory management
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), team oriented who can work well and build partnerships with colleagues of various levels, across the different lines of business/functions
· Experience in analyzing and transforming scattered information into a form that is understandable and conveys strategic messages
· Superior attention to detail and process management
· Excellent organizational, assessment and leadership skills
· Must be comfortable with changing and competing priorities and be able to deliver flawlessly across multiple projects and demands
· Self-motivated individual that demonstrates initiative with proven flexibility, adaptability and reliability, and high energy level
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Strategy and markets knowledge and experience is a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.