• On-going risk management of clearinghouses and exchanges in APAC through due diligence, annual reviews, limit monitoring, and exposure reporting.
• Monitoring changes in risk management practices at APAC CCPs and collaborating with other teams to provide comments for public consultations.
• Becoming the credit risk point of contact for all teams within JPM as well as for external representatives from CCPs.
• Liaising with various stakeholders (Strategy, Business Management, Operations, CPS and Quant, Legal, etc.) to provide credit inputs on existing and new business initiatives (NBIAs)
• Collaborating with MIR teams from other regions in refining and formulating CCP grading models, conducting global risk reviews and other MIR projects.
MBA from a top tier school or professional qualification in Accountancy.
3-4 years in related industry and should understand the dynamics of trade clearing and settlement.
• Good communication skills — oral and written
• Deadline orientation; close attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work proactively & independently as well as in a team environment
• Understanding of trade clearing and settlement mechanics and associated risks
• Basic understanding of trading products and their risk profiles
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.