CIB – Marketing & Communications – Treasury Services Product Marketer – VP – New York
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Our clients include the world’s largest public and private institutions, including: asset managers, banks and broker-dealers, pension funds, governments, hedge funds, insurance companies, corporates and more.
J.P. Morgan’s Treasury Services (TS) business delivers cash management solutions to help our clients manage their working capital and increase operational efficiency. Products include liquidity, payments, receivables, FX as well as escrow and trade finance.
This role on the Treasury Services & Trade Product Marketing team in New York offers tremendous opportunity to deliver high-impact marketing initiatives ranging from strategic positioning to targeted client campaigns. The successful candidate will have strong marketing experience that enables the development and execution of creative programs to our industry-leading suite of TS solutions in the current landscape. It is critical that the candidate be able to collaborate with colleagues across the firm globally and to interface effectively with senior business executives.
• Create holistic client experiences that are innovative, meaningful and impactful through deep understanding of client motivations and buying behaviors, competitor landscape as well as industry trends
• Translate TS value proposition into integrated marketing programs with a digital-first approach and eye for compelling visuals
• Curate, create, distribute and track thought leadership content that strengthens our positioning and highlights unique differentiators
• Identify and act on targeted opportunities to support front line in increasing wallet share of existing clients and win new business
• Ensure all marketing programs are managed within budget and on time, optimize return on marketing investments as well as track and report KPIs
• Develop and roll out sales enablement materials
• Manage agency/vendor selection process and relationships
• 5-8 years of marketing experience with proven track record of delivering go-to-market programs (B2B and financial services preferred)
• Deep knowledge of marketing strategy and tactics coupled with ability to seamlessly apply the right mix depending on business objectives
• Intense execution focus to own and deliver complex global projects
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as well as ability to build collaborative relationships and effectively partner across geographies, functions and levels
• Bachelor degree required, Masters degree preferred
• Expertise in MS Office and Outlook
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.