J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
Within Firmwide Controllers, IAG provides a controlled and structured review process for LOB and corporate transactions, and a resource for legal entity, financial, and policy expertise. IAG’s policy and Legal Entity involvement includes:
· Ownership of the Legal Entity Reorganization and Capital Actions Policy, providing for review and approval of all Entity, Asset, and business reorganizations (Internal entity mergers, business moves, etc.) and capital actions (dividends and capital investments) among JPM entities.
· Ownership of the Legal Entity Affiliate Support Document Policy, providing for review and approval of all interentity guarantees and related support documents within the firm.
· Ownership of the Reg W Policy – responsible for the establishment of an appropriate Reg W Control environment and for management of applicable limits on ‘Covered Transactions’.
· Acting as a required reviewer for all NBIAs globally throughout the firm, addressing Legal Entity, Regulatory, and other financial impacts for proposals across all LOBs.
· Engagement in the Firm’s Legal Entity Strategy and Simplification Group. IAG advises all JPM Group businesses globally on the legal entity and related regulatory aspects of structuring and managing transactions and is an approver on all entity creation/dissolution proposals.
· Overseeing certain activities within JPMC&Co (as a standalone entity) as a financial/bank holding company and operating company. IAG also focuses on legal entity connectedness and the overall relationships between JPMC&Co and its subsidiaries, including JPMCB.
· IAG works closely with businesses and support groups in all regions - many initiatives have a global dimension and broad ramifications. To add value, IAG needs to understand the overall business and product contexts that it faces.
In this unique role you will work with IAG senior staff and all LOBs, to be a key support for execution of covered transactions, related reporting, the Reg W system and internal IAG projects. Focus will include:
· Help to manage the end to end Central Reg W program including
· Leading the weekly/quarterly analytics of Covered Transactions
· Managing deliverables, projects, action plans, and timelines
· Developing strategic Enhancements
· Assist with Reg W Governance including the management of the Reg W Governance Committee meetings, LOB Working Group Sessions, and IAG Department Meetings
· Serve as Subject Matter Expert in Reg W Systems used for Transaction Approvals and Reporting
· Support in the production of the FR Y-8 Reporting and LOB Attestation Process
· Understand Reg W Reference Data and its impact on Regulatory Reporting
· Contribute to Reg W Affiliate Analytics and Reporting
· Develop and maintain cross-LOB relationships with key Reg W Stakeholders
· LOB point of contact for Reg W System questions and future enhancement requests
· Owner of documentation of all Reg W Processes, Procedures, and Policy
· Support the management of the 23A Approvals mailbox, and the Covered Transactions Approvals Process
· Contribute to 23B Board Reporting to be sent to the FRB on a quarterly basis
· Assist with all IAG projects and ad hoc requests
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.