• Independently review, analyze and test models used for pricing and risk management of credit products.
• Maintain effective challenge, critical thinking, independence and strong compliance to policy and procedures in model review activities
•Effectively manage business priorities to complete high quality model review work.
• Effectively support regulatory and audit requests.
• MSc or PhD qualification in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Finance or Statistics.
• Mid-level experience [3-5 years] in a Model Validation or Front Office Quant role.
• Excellent mathematical ability with an excellent understanding of mathematical, statistical and numerical methods used in quantitative finance.
• Deep understanding of credit products and pricing techniques for Corporate Bonds, CDS, CLOs, MBS, synthetic CDOs and CLOs.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Familiar with SR 11-07.
• Previous experience of regulatory and audit interaction.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.