JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset management services. As the Asset Management line of business in JPMorgan Chase & Co., we serve four distinct client groups through three businesses: institutional and retail clients through Investment Management, ultra high net worth clients through the Private Bank, and high net worth clients through Private Wealth Management. With assets under supervision of $1.7 trillion and assets under management of $1.2 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match. With clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns, more than 650 investment professionals provides over 200 different strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity and take leadership positions in America, U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan.
The Global Wealth Management (GWM) group within the Technology division of J.P. Morgan Asset Management provides technology solutions to support all aspects of the Private Banking business.
The Global Wealth Management Credit team is currently looking for a Applications Developer to join and contribute to an Agile team responsible for the design and the delivery of Credit Risk/Collateral Management functions in order to manage credit exposure risk for the Private Bank. The platform is a global application that consolidates and unifies credit operational processes across the US and International lines of business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven developer with a strong understanding of and appreciation for the important of automation in the development cycle from development testing to production deployment.
- Utilize Agile methodology and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques to implement features and deliver business value
- Provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs developing applications within mature technology environments.
- Design, develop, code, test, debug and document.
- Create Automated Unit/Integration Tests using a TDD/BDD approach
- Ensure Continuous Integration and Automated Continuous Delivery
- Develop tools and provide support for automated testing in higher environments (SIT/UAT)
- Coordinate with end users during User Acceptance Testing.
- Robust delivery of code into the production environment
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Agile team through retrospectives and process improvements
Bachelor's Degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of Web Applications Development experience.
- 5+ years of UI development experience.
- Proven track record of delivering quality software.
- Test Driven Development / Behavior Driven Development.
- Competence with Agile Development approach.
- Solid programming background in Java/J2EE for implementing web technologies using Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Experience with JMS / REST / JSON / XML.
- Prefer application development experience in the Credit space and/or aptitude to learn quickly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.