CIB – Investor Services – Custody & Fund Services – Custody Product Management – VP or ED
About J.P. Morgan Investor Services
J.P. Morgan Investor Services, a division of the Corporate & Investment Bank, is a unique combination of related, complementary businesses, working together to provide our clients with seamless end-to-end solutions across the spectrum of fund and custody services, financing, execution and clearing, all with the objective of helping our clients succeed. These product families occupy a top-tier position in the industry in their own right and this combination provides an expanded, integrated and best-in-class suite of end-to-end capabilities.
Custody and Fund Services provides middle office, custody, accounting and administration services for fund managers including mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity, real estate funds, pension funds and fund of funds.
The successful candidate will join the EMEA Custody Product Management Team within Investor Services based in Luxembourg. The Investor Services business has commenced a large scale programme to build out the product and business footprint of J.P. Morgan Bank Luxembourg. In the role of the EMEA Custody Product Management Lead, key responsibilities will include:
· Global Custody Product Head for Luxembourg
· Influence the design and execute the delivery of the future Luxembourg CFS operating model as part of the CFS Legal Entity strategy program by working across impacted geographical locations, cross functional control groups, Operations, CFS x-Product Management and Development organisations
· Member of the Luxembourg CFS Product Management team, delivering to the CFS Product Strategy that will assist execution of the broader Luxembourg site objectives. This includes successful deployment of new products and services in the location as well other objectives that will deliver to JPM’s strategic objectives for the Luxembourg legal entity
· Responsibility for the assessment and successful approval for client activity that requires migration across JPM legal entities, impact assessments and solutioning for any new product requirements created by the migration
· Review and develop the economic and operational delivery model for the provision of Global Custody services to Luxembourg clients whilst representing Global Custody with local and branch regulators, internal/external auditors, client pitches and existing client reviews
· Collaborate with other CFS Product leads within Luxembourg on product enhancements, strategic programs, cross product business development opportunities whilst participating with other senior Product and Sales stakeholders to develop the Luxembourg CFS Value Proposition
· Engage and influence the market landscape, monitor industry trends and participate in working groups at industry forms including ALFI and ABBL, whilst advocating for operating outcomes that support our client and JPM strategic objectives
· Support and partner across the broader EMEA custody Product team, assisting with all aspects of the Product role including product expansion and improvement, client management, commercial assessments and RFP responses
· The role reports into the EMEA Custody Product team with local reporting line to the Head of Custody and Fund Services Luxembourg
- Sound understanding of the Investor Services business and Custody product features
- Experience in legal and commercial negotiations
- Ability to pitch to business opportunities to Clients as well as sound judgement to manage client issues and commercial negotiations
- Good communication, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships both internally and with external clients; executive presentation skills
- Good understanding of the Asset Manager, Asset Owner and Banking segments and corresponding client behaviours
- Leadership: accountability for Custody strategic deliverables and ensuring a positive environment for the team to thrive
- Experience working across multiple business areas and/or functions to deliver results
- Analytical skills, problem solving, good critical thinking and decision-making skills based upon fact and business/industry knowledge
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast paced environment
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.