• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any), or related field.
• 5 years of Java/J2EE application development experience or related experience.
• Knowledge and experience in Agile Methodology.
• Experience performing server-side Java programming in a WebSphere/Tomcat environment is required.
• Experience building SOAP/REST web services using Java is required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of OOP and SOA principles, and design patterns is required.
• Experience working with Spring IOC is required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of J2EE server technologies including XML, JMS, and JAX-WS is required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Java concurrency and concurrency patterns is required.
• Experience building thread-safe code is required.
• PL/SQL development experience is required.
• Experience working with ORM tools such as iBatis or Hibernate is required.
• Experience working with TDD, code testability standards, and JUnit/Mockito is required.
• Experience working with open source frameworks, such as Apache, Google, or Netflix is required.
• Experience working on High-Volume, High-Availability Transactional applications is required.
• Experience with API and service testing
• Hands on with development and test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. BDD and Cucumber)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.