The Global Liquidity & Account Services team is a key function within CIB Banking Technology and is responsible for the cash accounts for the International region (Demand Deposit Accounting), Global Liquidity and associated middleware, the teams are based in Bournemouth, Tampa, Mumbai and Bangalore.
The GLAS Risk and Resiliency Function is responsible for ensuring GLAS applications remain compliant with Control Policies whilst proactively identifying gaps and remediation plans. The function also acts as the central point of contact for audit engagements (iDDA being one of the most heavily audited applications in the Bank), coordinating and reviewing responses across GLAS applications and functional groups, whilst working closely with our TCO partners. LOB programs such as Access Uplift and Cyber Security are also overseen by the R&R Function.
In addition, with major Transformation initiatives underway across GLAS, the R&R Function will play a growing and significant role in ensuring Local Regulatory and Compliance requirements are incorporated into any new developments.
Primary responsibilities include
Audit and Regulatory Engagements -
Create and maintain a plan of expected audits/regulatory engagements, their scope and areas of testing
Prepare for key audits through running health checks against key focus areas, proactive identification of potential areas of weakness
For Audit Engagements, act as GLAS Technology single point of contact, coordinating and tracking the delivery of evidences across GLAS groups, reviewing responses before submission and liaising with TCO on final delivery.
For LOB programs (Access Uplift, Cyber Security), coordinate and track deliverables across GLAS Apps ie. Access Uplift, Cyber Security.
ITRC Compliance -
Management of ITRC Breaks, App Assessments, FORCE & Phoenix risks and remediation plans – identify gaps, work with App Owners and TCO to raise Breaks, establish remediation plans and track to closure.
Change Review –
Ensure R&R early engagement on new Transformation Initiatives and RTB/CTB changes to assess R&R impacts, identify gaps/issues and agree plans to remediate as part of overall delivery.
Establish a standard procedure (including R&R signoff) to ensure all new developments are complaint before go live.
R&R Information Portal –
Responsible for a central Tracking and Reporting Repository which maintains a view across GLAS of R&R activities (Audits, ITRC Compliance, Transformation initiatives, Escalations, Demand Forecast) which can be used for weekly/monthly Reporting.
Responsible for a central Evidences Repository, used to store evidences provided for Audit RFIs to enable re-use and reference in subsequent audits.
Responsible for a central Knowledge Repository which will cover critical key Application R&R information as well as provide information to GLAS groups on current R&R initiatives, watch points and useful training material.
Candidate should be willing to work in BST Shift timing
· Strong leadership qualities – clearly communicate and drive the Risk and Controls agenda
· Strong Project Management Skills - manage multiple activities in parallel across multiple groups, reprioritize as demand changes, ensuring actions are completed by SLAs
· Strong knowledge of IT Risk Central Control Policies, Compliance requirements and Local Regulations (particularly APAC)
· Strong knowledge of ITRC Break and Phoenix/FORCE applications and issue lifecycles
· Broad experience of audit engagements – internal and external
· Ability to liaise across diverse and multiple groups, both within GLAS, within JPM and with external parties (auditors)
· Ability to think independently and see the bigger picture- for instance, how a change in Local Regulation may impact GLAS Apps (including pipeline initiatives)
· Identify broader opportunities across the wider GLAS portfolio for process improvements
· Good background knowledge of key ‘go to’ tools for gathering application metrics (SEAL, Compass, RDMS, TAMS etc..)
· Working knowledge of Agile development – Feature Teams, Sprints etc..
· Excellent Microsoft Office document drafting and presentation skills (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel)
· Excellent communication skills, with ability to influence and persuade stakeholders in a matrix environment