About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Treasury Services Technology group in ASIAPAC develops and supports systems for the Treasury Services business. Overall the group supports more than 50 applications across various technology platforms. The main duties of this role are to develop and enhance critical banking payment processing applications with very high reliability and availability requirements, including implement, test and deploy applications, perform maintenance and investigation to technical issues.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent discipline
· Over 5 years experience in software/application development with Java/J2EE developing large, mission-critical applications
· Strong knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum, Continuous Integration, and etc). Hands-on Agile development is preferred
· Strong experience of working in a software development and/or support capacity in time critical financial applications, including financial transaction processing, settlement, and accounting
· Good understanding of full software life cycle development process
· Strong Hands-on Core Java, Spring, JMS, Maven, JUnit skills - all essential
· In-depth knowledge of messaging technologies, like MQ, JMS and etc
· Proficient at Linux and shell scripting
· Good knowledge of Oracle, SQL queries
· Familiar with object oriented design
· Experience on Source code version control systems GIT/Stash, SVN
· Experience on build and integration tools including Jenkins, auto deployment tool and etc
· Preferable to have exposure to Apache Storm, Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Groovy and Spring Boot
· Strong analysis & problem solving skills
· Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision
· Proven ability to use own initiative to resolve issues
· Full ownership of projects/tasks
· Ability and willingness to work under pressure, on multiple concurrent tasks, and to deliver to agreed deadlines
· Eagerness to learn
· Strong team working skills
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.