The CRG analyst plays a central role in marketing efforts in the region as well as certain specific tasks in the context of executions of live transactions across all industry sectors. The Analyst's responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Pitching material preparation: Work with associates and analysts across regional locations to prepare marketing materials for clients including components like market and industry landscapes, financial analysis & valuations, target companies profiles & benchmarking, descriptive memorandums, management presentations, board presentations and other materials
- Financial analysis: analyze and interpret financial statements; perform full valuation analyses which include building and maintenance of complex financial models to perform valuations under different scenarios, trading comparables, precedent transactions, etc.; prepare transaction impact analyses such as earnings accretion/dilution and value creation / synergies; and put together financial and operating benchmarking analyses for companies; among others. This requires extracting information from company accounts, databases and other sources, using accounting knowledge & judgment
- Research: Source and interpret company & industry information from a variety of data sources (company reports, Internet, online databases, JPMorgan proprietary content) with an aim to forming views on the industry, key trends and individual companies. Summarize and synthesize news updates/research reports on priority clients, weekly industry reports; updates for ongoing Equity mandates, for internal and external use
- Management Reporting: Provide weekly updates to senior management on deals announced/closed/priced, new mandates, client calling efforts by bankers, sector update news, and in general monitor other relevant management metrics across the region
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university
- Excellent academic record
- Proficient in English
- Awareness of Investment banking solutions and services is a plus
- Solid analytical skills, able to quickly and intuitively analyze and correctly interprets data
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance and accounting as well as valuation metrics
- Solid financial modeling/valuation, including DCF, trading comparables, precedent transactions, accretion/dilution, value creation analysis, three-statement models and combined pro forma models
- Close attention to detail and ability to deliver output of a very high standard
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity, including strong PowerPoint skills
- Ability to comfortably interact with senior bankers in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple workflows with different teams and under time constraints with ability to deliver quality under pressure
- Intellectual curiosity, desire to learn, detail oriented, proactive and highly organized
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.