J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. J.P. Morgan is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position J.P. Morgan as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable J.P. Morgan to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
• Designing, Developing and Coding scripts for automation testing.
• Developing scripts using tools like Selenium with Java. (e.g. Page Object Implementation, API Test Automation)
• Managing and tracking work using management tools like JIRA & HP ALM
• Follow and promote Agile practices like SCRUM and BDD
• Research new technologies, identify and learn best practice, adapt quickly and provide technical guidance to other team members
• Work with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver solutions across regions
• Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Wealth Managers and Product Desks
• Presenting and demoing to users, stakeholders, and technology groups
• Understanding the business requirements and functional requirement to establish test plans and strategies.
• Understanding the Application design and UX to create automation framework.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.