Digital Marketing Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Commercial Banking – Chicago, IL
The Commercial Banking Digital Marketing team is hiring a Marketing Automation Associate to join its new Marketing Automation function. We’re seeking a professional with hands-on experience building, launching and optimizing successful marketing automation programs. The candidate must have both marketing and technology savvy, helping Commercial Banking translate business objectives into successful multi-channel programs.
• Serve as strategic advisor for e-mail and marketing automation programs; collaborate with key stakeholders in sales, marketing and business development to conceptualize campaign strategy, requirements and design
• Mange all aspects of automation programs and execution, including list segmentation, e-mail creation, workflow development, quality assurance, scoring models, reporting and performance optimization (includes A/B testing)
• Execute daily workload using team’s project collaboration system; partner closely with content and other digital marketing colleagues to build campaign assets
• Partner with internal data teams as needed to ensure data hygiene, quality and integrity
• Stay current on industry best practices through external benchmarking and other thought leadership forums; proactively document and share best practices with the broader team
• Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and controls such as CAN-SPAM, CASL, etc.
• Help build and maintain campaign calendars and standardized reports to facilitate collaboration between sales and marketing
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
• Marketing automation certification preferred but not required
• Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing strategies and tactics, preferably in a B2B environment
• 2-4 years work experience in a digital marketing function
• 2-4 years work experience leading successful multi-channel marketing automation programs in an enterprise platform such as Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Pardot, etc.
• Ability to work in a highly regulated, fast-paced and matrixed environment
• Must be flexible and able to reprioritize depending on business needs
• Excellent listener, strategic thinker and problem solver
• Superior written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail
• Must be a team player and work well with cross-functional teams
• Technical skills needed: database management, CSS, basic HTML, marketing automation, Excel, PowerPoint, project management/collaboration tools (E.g. Workfront, Bootcamp, etc.)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.