Roles and responsibilities for the analyst would include but not limited to:
• Understand market moves and market drivers of the relevant markets and establish high degree of competence with key stakeholders
• Improve knowledge on financial markets and its product as a whole – not limited to plain vanilla products only
• Independently resolving P&L and positions reconciliation on issues
• Understand local regulations and its implication towards our business
• Supporting the day-to-day business of trading and sales
• Proactively share information, knowledge, and ideas to help others and improve process in the dealing room
• Build foundation on trust within the team, and also to key stakeholders
• University Degree
• Proficient in oral and written English.
• Good understanding of a trading environment.
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills; Can work independently and under pressure.
• Highly analytical, with strong attention to details.
• Highly motivated, with strong personal organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.