An ideal candidate has several years of global custody, fund administration and accounting, investment operations or product management experience.
In addition, the candidate should meet most of the following criteria:
• Possess strong client-facing skills able to interact at all levels of a client organization (operations to C-suite);
• Possess strategic, creative and problem solving skills as well as solid written and verbal communication skill;
• Possess a working knowledge of J.P. Morgan’s Investor Services product offering;
• Solid understanding of financial markets and products including traditional asset classes and alternative products;
• Have an understanding of the insurance and asset management industries;
• Be proficient in building and maintaining positive client relationships;
• Demonstrate capability to identify and close sales opportunities through an active client calling effort and partnership with Product teams;
• Demonstrate excellent time management, organizational, team building and planning skills;
• Have strong quantitative and analytical skills with a solid understanding of financial markets;
• Active holder of the FINRA Series 7 and 63 securities licenses;
MBA graduates or CFA charterholders are preferred, as are candidates with suitable management and/or financial markets experience
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Diversity/Veteran
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.