The Global Compliance Operations team is responsible for supporting and leading aspects of the firm's AML program. The team works closely with the AML Program Management Office, Global Financial Crimes Compliance and the enterprise-wide control program teams to identify, remediate and track issues, and develop controls to sustain improvements as they are made.
The Client Screening Department plays a critical role in the successful execution of the firm's compliance mission. The department is responsible for the daily screening of 200 Million Clients / Entities against OFAC, International Sanctions, Politically Exposed Persons (PEP), Negative Media and various internal lists. The department interacts and escalates matches to each LOB and regulatory departments on a daily basis.
The department interacts and escalates matches to each LOB and regulatory departments on a daily basis.
Due to an expanding global footprint in accordance with the Corporate Location Strategy a new Client List Screening group is being created in Hyderabad, India to cover a number of screening functions currently residing in other locations.
The Client Screening Department currently has an opportunity for an Operations Core Processing Analyst who will be based in Hyderabad, India. They will be expected to work as part of an immediate team of 8-10 analysts lead by a Team Lead to review the first level reviews of Negative Media, PEP and Sanction alerts.
In this role, the individual will report directly to one of the four Operations Team Leads.
· Position involves the complete process around regulatory/non regulatory internally directed Enterprise-wide searches of our accountholders and their transactions looking for known or suspected money launderers, terrorists or drug dealers.
· Work through the alerts on a daily basis to understand if there is a true match to our clients and then raising of the reviews to the Escalation Teams.
· Processes the ability to process high volumes of alerts on a daily basis.
· Shows analytical abilities to process and investigate the work, showing due diligence and when required raising issues to Team Leads.
· Ability to work effectively in a diverse team/site environment
· Candidate must have strong written/verbal communication, leadership, solid high volume processing and analytical skills with the ability to work independently on multiple assignments in a deadline driven, regulatory environment
· Must has 2-3 years of banking experience preferably that included a compliance, customer contact or service operations area.
· Demonstrate cross-line of business knowledge of banking systems and products
· Possess strong computer skills: Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· AML/OFAC or Compliance experience highly desirable
· Self-reliance and willingness to "own" problems and creatively find solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.