JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operating in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
JPMorgan Chase began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research and Trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
In 2005, the firm established a Global Service Center in Manila which provides support for the customers and operations services of the firm's retail and wholesale businesses. Currently, it operates in Makati (Philamlife Tower), Bonifacio Global City (Net Quad and Net Plaza) and Cebu (eBloc 1 Tower).
We have opportunities for Team Leaders in our Fraud - EMM group.
LEADERSHIP SKILLS: The individual should be able to engage, organize and inspire others to achieve common goals.
1. Lead and motivate teams effectively: Must be able to manage,coordinate and direct the daily operations of overtime - eligible staff members while maintaining overall team productivity to meet department goals.
2. Excellent Communication skills: Communicates with clarity of thought and purpose. Should be able to effectively compose clear, concise, and crisp messages to a variety of audiences and is able to articulate difficult messages in an effective/positive way.
3. Managing difficult conversations: Drives positive outcomes even when the message is difficult to deliver & is able to face the facts in an objective, responsible and honest manner.
4. Creative and Strategic Thinking: Demonstrates the ability to be creative, pragmatic, and engaged in making decisions and taking actions to drive an improved environment for employees.
RESULTS AND EXECUTION: Commits to a course of action and follows through on behalf of people, customers and profitability
1. Sets high standards: Executes effective objectives that are challenging yet realistic. Sets and achieves goals that tie into broader functional/firm goals in a fast-paced changing environment.
2. Demonstrates fortitude to get things done: Is disciplined and organized. Is able to effectively prioritize and reprioritize own work. Acts with a sense of urgency, adjusts quickly to change and demonstrates the ability to delegate effectively.
3. Coaching Skills: Consistently provide feedback/coaching to their team members to help enhance their overall performance on all metrics. Spends time on a daily basis coaching through different mediums (1on1, Side-by-side, offline coaching)
4. Developing others: Is able to invest in the future of their team members by developing them and thereby helping create strong bench strength for the future of the organization.
CULTURE, VALUES AND PARTNERSHIP: Creates lifelong relationships and inspires trust while achieving goals
1. Treat all people right and with respect: Respects everyone’s unique voice and differences and is actively seeking out opportunities to attract, hire and leverage diversity on team.
2. Deal with ambiguity: Has the skill to lead others through change with professionalism. Manage crisis situations effectively and efficiently
3. Work across boundaries: Is able to network effectively with colleagues. Collaborate with others to achieve common goals
4. Influence without authority: Negotiate to win/win outcomes & Influence others to work collaboratively on common goals
5. Employee satisfaction: Focus on creating a winning environment where employees are motivated to deliver superior customer service results.
CRITICAL THINKING, RISK & CONTROL: Runs the business with controls and risk discipline
1. Decision making skills: Has the ability to makes good decisions regarding employee issues and concerns. Provides advice & makes sound decisions based on a thorough assessment of the issues & outcomes.
2. Risk and Controls mindset: Wears the Risk and Controls hat to ensure employees know the policies and procedures that govern their work and duly adhere to it. Is able to identify key