About JPMorgan Chase & Co.: J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $21.2 trillion of assets under custody and $419.6 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Across our business, our goal is to help clients succeed, contribute to orderly and well-functioning markets and support global economic growth. J.P. Morgan has had a special relationship with our clients for more than 200 years.
About the Application:
J.P. Morgan Markets is an application hosting and delivery solution for both internal and external clients of the Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB). It hosts applications across the entire lifecycle – Pre-Trade, Trading and Post-Trade.
The Digital Intelligence team delivers metrics, analysis and insights on users and usage of multiple apps available on the J.P. Morgan Markets platform across the trading lifecycle. The objective is to help the executive team make better, data-driven, business decisions.
The incumbent will play a key role for helping the Digital Intelligence team find valuable insights from multiple data sources. The position requires strong technical, analytical and communication skills, experience with business intelligence tools and programming languages, and ability to work with different teams in a constantly changing environment.
- Work with Data Science and Platform Services teams to identify usage clusters, implement machine learning, and enhance personalization program
- Work with various technology teams to help create “big data” infrastructure
- Create ad-hoc queries and write algorithms to detect usage patterns, outliers, and anomalies
- Work with OTM product, operations and tech teams to identify opportunities for efficiencies and process re-engineering
- Implement predictive analytics programs (example, attrition probabilities) and recommendation engines
- Work with business, product, UX and developers to create visually impactful, interactive dashboards
- Help develop real-time dashboards and click-path analysis and visualizations
- Create and automate A/B testing program for new product, UX, or features developments
- Articulate use cases and create in-depth analysis and reports to support business, product, and UX teams, and foster data-driven business culture across CIB
- Experience with web and/or mobile analytics and technology tools
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (QlikView, Tableau, …) and data visualization
- Working knowledge of statistics packages (R, SPSS, Weka, SAS, …)
- Experience in creating, running and automating A/B testing
- Working knowledge of Splunk, Oracle, Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Java)
- Advanced skills in Excel (macros, pivot tables, v-lookup) and SQL
- Business acumen
- Experience in the financial markets
- Knowledge of Jira or other project management tools
- Excellent Communications Skills
The successful candidate should also possess the following attributes:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently, while maintaining a high degree of communication and escalation
- Team player, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Organization skills, be able to prioritize task based on priority level