Should have 6 - 8 years of experience in IT
· 3+ years of experience in IT Risk management, audit or equivalent
· Proficient technical skills, including: audit, business analysis, change management, IT Risk Management, operation systems and data sources knowledge, performance metrics and reporting, technical problem resolution, project management, and vendor management.
· Proficient working knowledge within the following risk domains/technologies:
Incident and Problem Management
Technology Asset Management
Secure Software/Code Development
Security features review
Threat modelling and Security Architectural reviews
Dynamic code / Blackbox scanning vs Static code / Whitebox scanning
Source code management
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively lead discussions and meeting
· Proficient risk assessment, interpretation, analytical and negotiation skills.
· Excellent organizational skills
· IT Risk Management/Audit industry certification (such as CISSP, CISA,CRISC, etc.) required
· Masters degree preferred, Bachelors degree required or equivalent technical experience
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.