As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will perform diverse secretarial duties and administrative functions requiring extreme confidentiality, initiative, and quick decision-making. You will rely on excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments in line with the department's activities and goals. Duties also include meeting and travel coordination, managing team calendar, vacation tracking, event coordination, expense processing, and phone coverage. Additionally, you will exercise independent judgment, escalating serious or unique problems to higher levels. You will interact with high profile hedge fund clients and have the opportunity to learn about the prime brokerage business. *LI-POST
Hours are 6:00am to 3:00pm
• Support the San Francisco Prime Brokerage Client Service and Sales teams
• Coordinate travel arrangements domestic/international (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation) with travel agency; prepare detailed itineraries and assure accuracy and timely delivery of plans/tickets to travelers
• Concur Expense processing and Invoice preparation in a timely manner
• Manage group calendar and maintain global team calendar, tracking meetings, events, vacations and general absences
• Assist team with entries and maintenance of Dynamo (client database)
• Manage and maintain distribution lists, collation and filling of approx. 30 weekly client letters
• Professionally field phone calls, address issues or redirect as appropriate, and distribute messages in a timely and appropriate manner
• Schedule internal/external meetings and appointments, coordinate conference: rooms, calls and telepresence
• Recurring projects and event coordination’s such as annual offsites and training
• Client data management which includes; onboarding, profile updates, client distributions and other recurring activities
• Assist with overflow, special projects, assistant back-up coverage and day-to-day tasks
• Order and maintain office supplies
• Distribute incoming mail and faxes, prepare and send packages via mail, messenger and federal express
• Proficiency within the Microsoft Suite
• Concur knowledge
• Candidates should have Expense policy, Patrol and Charitable Contributions knowledge (internal candidates)
• Experience obtaining visa’s
• Ability to learn procedures and processes quickly
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, excellent telephone etiquette and presents a professional dress code
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
• Ability to work closely and in partnership with other admins
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays.
• Absolute tact and discretion when dealing with confidential matters; proven experience interacting with senior management
• Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong initiative, energy and confidence to complete projects with limited supervision
• Must exhibit a high degree of motivation, sense of urgency and professional demeanor
• Ability to multi-task and ensure multiple projects are completed on time
• The ability to be an integral member of the team
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.