Candidate must have hands on knowledge of Java and handling development activities in 3 tier architectures. The individual will develop new capabilities in the product, lead scrum work as part of Agile development practices, remediate code issues and manage risk related issues. Candidate should be versatile in handling business queries, review functional requirements and infrastructure issues.
The position requires strong communication skills, as the person will be required to document and report status frequently to their manager and work with others to resolve any identified bugs in the product. Proactiveness in fixing issues is another ask as part of the profile. The resource must also have strong technical skills and understand the architecture of multi-tiered applications in order to diagnose technical issues based on test results.
Resource is expected to be self-sufficient. Will be expected to learn product functionality, limiting the amount of guidance necessary by onshore colleagues. Should make informed decisions, follow standards, use independent judgment, resolve complex problems, be highly-motivated, multi-task, and show ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Developing jsp, middleware and database related requirements and be conversant in deriving story points, executing scrums with manageable velocity
· Should have knowledge of all phases in waterfall and Agile development practices
· Nice to have knowledge in code scanning tools and experience in remediating issues
· Drive execution of lean design and architecture in the product evolution
· Support production releases ,versioning and change management
· Defect logging, triage and resolution.
· Participating in team meetings and perform adhoc project related tasks.
Overall 6 - 8 Years Experience
1. Hands on in Languages: Java/J2EE, JQuery, CSS, bootstrap, PL/SQL, Elastic Server, Web Service REST
2. Experience in frameworks: Spring, Hibernate
3. Working knowledge of databases: Atleast one – Oracle, MySQL, MS Sql Server
4. AppServer Technology: Apache Tomcat , WebSphere
5. Experienced in defect tracking tools: Quality Center, JIRA Build and deployment: Maven, ANT, Jenkins Version Control: SVN/Git
6. Nice to have Z/OS and Linux system level command skills
7. Experience in Reporting tools like Actuate and BIRT
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.