We are a first tier commercial bank with a broad range of products and services that are designed to meet the needs of corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit entities in the U.S. Our selection of clients and transactions must reflect well on our company, employees and shareholders. We are committed to continue growing and expanding our footprint as opportunities present themselves.
- We are relationship rather than transaction oriented, and we are dedicated to our clients. We will do business with those companies that are looking for a banking relationship and not just a loan.
- We compete with and benchmark ourselves against the best commercial banks in the world. We understand that being the best means we must continually improve the quality of our staff, our products, our service and our reputation with clients and in the overall market.
- As a recognized industry leader, our goal is always to be the lead bank to our clients. There are no other banks that can match our combination of footprint, products and resources to serve companies.
- We are bankers, risk managers, service professionals, human resource partners, finance managers, marketing and communications advisors, and technologists. We provide an environment that empowers bankers to support all aspects of our clients needs.
- Commercial Banking serves two equally important functions that can at times conflict: support for our clients and credit portfolio management. Excellence in both areas, with a healthy balance of the two, is critical to long term success.
- We communicate often and to all levels, both internally and externally. We recognize that our firms size and breadth, and the complexity of our clients, requires a commitment to constantly communicate.
- We attract and retain the best people. We differentiate performance and potential, and we reward the best players on the team. We never sacrifice honesty, integrity and character for the benefit of earnings. We are committed to diversity with respect to our clients and employees.
The Middle Market Banking Business
Chase Middle Market Banking Business is part of JPMorgan Chase's Commercial Bank.
We serve companies with annual revenues between $20 million and $500 million. Our Bankers and banking professionals serve our clients with a full range of products and services, including best-in-class deposit and treasury management, commercial card, asset management, credit, capital markets and investment banking.
The Position: Banker Associate, Middle Market Banking
Our competitive advantage lies in our people. Customers will generally continue their relationship with the same bankers and customer service representatives they have worked with for years. We believe that the combination of local decision-making, local delivery and personalized service are critical to building long-term relationships.
Your primary role will be to grow, develop and retain new profitable relationships in the assigned market coverage area. Relationships between Middle Market Banking and the clients may include the larger and complex relationships for the market.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with team mates, partners and other banking professionals to deliver comprehensive solutions to the client that result in a highly satisfied client experience.
- Optimizing portfolio revenue opportunities and balance revenue growth (credit vs non-credit) across products and services.
- identifying opportunities to cross sell every relationship across the firms LOBs.
- Executing your sales coverage plan and willingness to grow and expand your personal skills and knowledge commensurate with role and experience level.
- You will report to the Market Manager, Middle Market Business North Florida
3-5 years with above average performance results in a similar banking role or credit/lending related experience.
Outstanding professional reputation and integrity
Strong leadership skills required.
Demonstrated ability to develop and retain new and profitable relationships in a highly competitive environment.
Ability to access risks inherent in complex credit transactions and mitigate, structure and negotiate accordingly.
Superior knowledge of the greater Orlando Market dynamics and its competitive landscape preferred.
Excellent problem solving, oral, and written communication skills.
Extensive knowledge of products and services
Outstanding community involvement
Bachelors degree, or equivalent