The Financial Institution (FI) VP works with Shanghai TS FI Head to increase revenue from responsible client portfolio and through the acquisition of new business from Banks and Broker Dealer clients.
• Manage to deliver portfolio revenues in Banks and Broker Dealer segments.
• Develop and execute an effective marketing scheme at client level to grow cash and liquidity business.
• Expand client coverage on existing business, new products and overseas branches through establishing relationships with BBD clients.
• Support KYC owner in client onboarding activities including but not limited to client due diligence in accordance with J.P. Morgan’s internal guidelines in AML and KYCs, accurate recording pricing and billing structures and efficient implementation process.
• Promote an effective operation risk environment including but not limited to accurate and timely renewals and completion of KYCs and other internal reporting requirements.
• Assist to organize and coordinate client events and communication to promote and strengthen J.P. Morgan’s franchise.
• Participate and contribute in end-to-end reviews to ensure constant improvement in our product and service delivery to clients.
• At least 8-year banking experience in wholesales/corporate segments.
• A professional at global clearing and correspondent banking business.
• Flexibility to travel to visit domestic & overseas clients independently.
• Team player with good sales, coordination and communication skills.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin.
Graduate /post-graduate. CA/MBA from a reputable institute preferred. CCM (Certified Cash Manager) or ACT (Association of Corporate Treasurers) certification are a plus.
Key Competencies & How They are Defined
• Honesty & Integrity - Does the right thing, always with clients' long-term welfare in mind. Is honest, reliable and trustworthy.
• Work Ethic - Anticipates issues, thinking and acting ahead. Is creative and flexible in addressing obstacles and solving problems. Manages work effectively to ensure deadlines are met. Is able to prioritize work based on deadlines.
• Ownership - Takes personal responsibility for driving results.
• Communication - Ensures clear, consistent messaging both verbal and written. Encourages open and honest communication throughout the team.
• Ability To Work In A Matrix Organization - Is aware of the importance of building partnerships across the organization and knows which partners are the key to success. Can influence key stakeholders to ensure projects and business opportunities are successfully realized. Escalates appropriately to alleviate bottlenecks in the process. Is astutely aware of how to communicate ideas across/up/down the organization to gain maximum acceptance quickly.
• Client Focus - Knows clients' businesses, understanding their needs and business strategies. Delivers solutions to clients that meet both current and future needs.
• Motivation & Drive - Motivated by success and passionate about working and achieving higher results. Persists to complete tasks / responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties, is optimistic and tenacious all through. Operates with personal ownership and looks for ways and means to improve performance all the time.
• Persuasion & Persistence - Is effective in influencing others across organizational boundaries to deliver outstanding service to clients. Demonstrates confidence and conviction when communicating with colleagues across the organization irrespective of level or position.
• Follow Through/Execution - Demonstrates strong planning skills to deliver results. Acknowledges the need to delegate to achieve objectives. Delivers on objectives as agreed. Successfully manages expectations both internally and with clients. Escalates issues as required. Is not afraid to question business rationale etc at more senior levels.
• Teamwork/Partnership - Actively partners with other product and functional areas to share ideas, resources, tools and techniques. Drives a shared commitment across the team to optimize the client experience.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.