The Business Analyst role will support the 'Business Initiatives & Capacity Management Team' within the CAO Organization. The role is primarily responsible for executive reporting - in extracting, integrating, designing and publishing a variety of executive management reports to support ongoing business and strategic initiatives.
The role will be responsible for providing value adding actionable insights based on a variety of business metrics, and in ensuring follow through. The position works collaboratively across business and corporate functions within the Philippines Global Service Center and other off shore locations.
Executive management reporting and performance analytics for all Global Service Center business initiatives, strategic site initiatives and cross location initiatives.
Leads the planning and execution of key and select change initiatives and strategic initiatives for the Global Service Center.
Develops ongoing reporting for the CAO organization to monitor, analyze, trend and forcast key GSC performance indicators.
Coordination and analysis of all business/ financial/ operational performance metrics and build MIS/ metrics to measure business/ financial/ operational performance, where none exists.
Work closely with the MIS/Analytics team, coordinates with the various Lines of Business to design and consolidate reports for the entire Global Service Center.
Analyzes and interprets data, reporting unusual trend. Provides clear and concise analysis to the Management team
Develops ongoing (daily/weekly/monthly) reporting and review processes, based on business requirement. Recommends and implements ways to streamline and automate reporting processes to save time and resources
Working closely with senior leaders, internal stakeholders, business managers along with the broader corporate Global Solutions team to analyze results, predict performance, and develop and follow through with action plans thereof.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Business or any related field; MBA preferred
• Possess between 3-5 years operations management experience
• Must have at least 4-5 years of (proven) experience in a similar role - executive/ management reporting and performance analytics, business analysis, converting and presenting data to an executive level audience to enable decision making. Preferably for a global organization.
• Advanced problem solving and critical thinking skills with a strong orientation to detail
• Prior leadership and people management experience
• Expert knowledge and skills in MS Office - Word, PowerPoint and Excel (in its full capability).
• Preferred : Experience in project related roles within the financial services industry
• Demonstrated ability to handle a multitude of tasks and issues
• Works with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Functions well in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Able to work well with people at various professional levels and abilities
• Independent logical problem solver; Analytical ability to synthesize data and project outcomes
• Maintains the highest standards of honesty, fairness and ethics; Willing to be exposed to confidential information
• Expresses thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely
• Adapts well to increasing scope and complexity of work brought on by business growth
• Constantly pushes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Well developed problem solving capability - drive issues through to resolution
• Above average communication skills and change management skills
• Must be able to coordinate and manage multiple initiatives concurrently and work well under pressure, in meeting strict timelines and deadlines on a regular basis.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.