Corporate Communications Manager
The Vice President is part of the Corporate Communications Team at JPMorgan Chase that primarily supports the firm’s Corporate Responsibility efforts. The role will create and execute strategic external and internal communication activities for the firm’s JPMorgan Chase Institute, the firm’s global think tank, and global philanthropic activities including Small Business Forward and other initiatives that drive economic opportunity in cities. This position requires a seasoned communication professional who can think strategically and take a data-driven approach to communications.
This position reports to the Head of Public Relations for JPMorgan Chase Corporate Responsibility. Some domestic travel is required.
• Develop and execute strategic communication plans for the JPMorgan Chase Institute, Small Business Forward and other Corporate Responsibility initiatives, including media outreach and relationship building, message and material development, internal communications, social media content creation and impact measurement.
• Provide public relations support primarily as well as a variety of ongoing communication needs, including communications counsel, calendar development, briefing documents and talking points.
• Work closely with key internal and external partners, including the firm’s marketing and social media teams, internal lines of business and external grantees, to align communication objectives.
• Prepare and staff executives for media interviews and external stakeholder events.
• 5-10 years of public affairs or strategic communications experience required. Experience leading communications, including extensive media relations experience, for think tanks or data-driven research organizations.
• Excellent writing, media and communications skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with a focus on an ability to collaborate.
• Excellent organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize high volume, high priority initiatives.
• Ability to be comfortable in fast-paced environment.
• Experience working with Microsoft Applications, SharePoint, media monitoring platforms, digital analytics and amplification platforms and social media platforms.
• Aggressive self-starter, ability to work both independently and as a team member.
• PR agency, philanthropic and government experience a plus.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.