Global Markets Group:
J.P. Morgan’s Global Markets Group (GMG) in Mumbai was set up in 2013 as an extension of the Firm’s global markets teams around the world. GMG is a fast growing team covering multiple asset classes across geographies. GMG provides in-depth knowledge that is behind our Investment Banking, Structuring, Sales & Trading and Research businesses around the globe. Deeply integrated with our Investment Banking business, the team facilitates deals and transactions by providing vital research and insight.
KYC support function for Asia Markets
1. Liaise with client (across Asia countries) and partner with front office sales to obtain up to date client onboarding documents and information
2. Analyse, review and evaluate client onboarding information and documents to fulfill KYC (Know Your Clients) requirements
3. Prepare client-specific KYC related analysis as required.
4. Evaluate issues identified in KYC, identify solutions / options; and timely escalate to front office sales/other teams in onboarding process for issue resolution
5. Provide reporting of KYC progress and identify roadblock for corrective actions
6. Work to tight deadlines and be accountable for ensuring assigned KYC are completed efficiently
7. Obtain due diligence & screening reports on clients, review issues highlighted and partner with front office sales to provide disposition as necessary
8. Co-ordinate with compliance / client onboarding teams to identify areas which require additional investigation and obtaining necessary approval on the disposition
Knowledge and Skills Sets:
We would prefer undergraduates from leading institutes with a background in accounting. A legal background or experience in a foreign language is desirable (ie Mandarin, Japanese, Korean etc)
Other skillsets requirements:
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter, ability to multitask and work effective under pressure and stress
• Adaptable, flexible and willing to work in a dynamic environment
• Developed problem solving techniques and solutions oriented
• Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate and communicate effectively with all levels of management
• Strong sense of accountability and ownership over end to end client onboarding process
• Ability to successfully navigate a complex infrastructure that involves numerous groups and individuals and “think outside the box” for achieving results.
• Quick thinking, decisive and self confident
• KYC operations experience of 2-4 years preferred
• Client servicing experience is added advantage
• MS excel and power point
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.