JPMorgan Chase & Co is a global financial services powerhouse with assets of US$1.3 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. In Australia, JPMorgan is one of the few fully integrated investment banks with leadership positions across mergers and acquisitions, debt capital markets, derivatives, equities, equity capital markets, and treasury and securities services.
The CIB Business Support Management function provides a range of support services to JPMorgan’s trading and investment banking businesses globally. The principal activities of the group are:
• Expense Management: processing, review, approval and monitoring of T&E and invoice expenditure based on CIB Expense Policy.
• Business Change Management (BCM): provision of technology hardware, applications and market data, controlled management of employee on/off boarding process.
• Recertification: Support for the periodic and ad-hoc recertification of physical and application accessing including outside vendors
• Assistant Management: centralized resource management, including mobility, talent management, training and development, evaluation and compensation.
• A variety of other administrative functions: Space planning, maintenance of floor plans, move management, cost allocations, consecutive leave tracking, floor access, business continuity co-ordination.
CIB Business Support Management function has been in Mumbai for the past 3 years. Focus is primarily on the Expense Management responsibilities of reviewing the expenses as per CIB Expense Policy.
· Timely management of Travel & Entertainment expense claims for Investment bank employees through the firms expense management infrastructure; Concur in accordance with CIB Global Expense Policies. Exception reporting related to expenses.
· Co-ordination of centralized vendor invoice processing process
· Taking on additional ad hoc responsibilities in absence of Team Lead
· Develops partnerships with team members and cross-functional peers and is willing to do what is necessary to get work done for the good of the team
· Be a subject matter expert and is able to guide and mentor the team members
· Effectively handle escalations and find appropriate resolutions
· In addition to BAU activities, is able to take up additional projects and effectively lead them to completion
· Partnership with global counter-parts and Corporate Accounts Payable teams
· Process Improvements and Efficiencies
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement. The hiring manager is not committing to offering this, just highlighting openness to having the conversation.
The ability to:
· Work independently whilst also operating effectively in a team based environment
· Be a self-starter, multi task and manage a demanding workload
· Analyze and problem solve
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
· Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Access
· Demonstrated ability to work as team player, and to develop alternative solutions to complex problems
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work efforts.
Comprehensive training will be provided on the Business Support Management responsibilities, infrastructure and policies. On an ongoing basis, a flexible and adaptable approach to the role will be required as the operations hub is established and built-out.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.