JPMorgan Chase & Co is a global financial services powerhouse with assets of US$1.3 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. In Australia, JPMorgan is one of the few fully integrated investment banks with leadership positions across mergers and acquisitions, debt capital markets, derivatives, equities, equity capital markets, and treasury and securities services.
The IB Business Support Management function provides a range of support services to JPMorgan’s trading and investment banking businesses globally. The principal activities of the group are:
Expense/Invoice Management: processing, review, approval and monitoring of T&E and invoice expenditure based on IB Expense Policy.
Business Change Management (BCM): provision of technology hardware, applications and market data, controlled management of employee on/off boarding process.
Recertification: Support for the periodic and ad-hoc recertification of physical and application accessing including outside vendors.
Reporting to: Associate / Process Manager
2) - Approval Central role administration (backup support to primary) – make changes, updates, run reports, etc.
3) - Backup for end user support for data/reporting questions, issues (what is available, where, how, etc.)
4) - Administration of centralized projects or expense initiatives, particularly supporting CIB organizations for which the CIB GSS team has light touch responsibilities (T&O, F&BM, etc.)
5) - CIB GSS SharePoint administration – adding user access, making updates
6) - Project support for other team members. Current projects include movement of invoice volumes to ePurchase, OBO functionality consistency across global corporate systems, business requirements for Concur, etc.
Education: Bachelors degree in any discipline. Degree in Finance Preferred.
Shifts: North America / Flexible Required Skills
Financial Performance & Control
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.